Impact of sanctions and export controls on global supply chains; Building resilience and remaining compliant
Register Now to Watch On-Demand
Hosted by Thomson Reuters
Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has drawn a swift global response from major economies. The US, Canada, EU, Japan, Australia, NZ, UK, and other nations have unveiled trade sanctions against Russia and Belarus, with more to come. In light of these latest developments, we invite you to join us for a live webinar to hear from our leading panel of global experts on the latest sanctions measures introduced against Russia and certain parts of Ukraine.
We are well-positioned to help you understand and respond to the evolving sanctions measures and show you how to ensure trade compliance during this uncertain period and mitigate supply chain risk.
Attend this webinar to find out:
- What's at risk for global supply chains as the Russia-Ukraine crisis deepens?
- An overview of the global trade sanctions
- How to develop strategies to minimize the impact of non-compliance and build resilience
- Evaluate possible solutions that can be integrated into your processes and workflows to mitigate different forms of supply chain risk and
- The future of supply chains and implications for global trade.