How To Achieve a Proactive Tax Function and Why Your Journey Starts With Data Management
Register Now to Watch On-Demand
Hosted by Thomson Reuters
In recent years, macro trends such as accelerated disruptive technological change and a shift towards the need for businesses to be more agile have greatly impacted the tax function. The COVID-19 pandemic has created both an unprecedented need and opportunity to drive efficiencies – but a best-in-class tax function cannot be formed overnight. There’s pressure for tax departments go above and beyond compliance work and implement value add-strategies such as tax planning – but with so much at stake, it’s important not to run before you can walk.
Experts Shaun Lockhart of EY Americas and our own, Barbara Torzewski join us for this webinar to discuss why a best-in-class tax function must start with solid data management strategy. We’ll explore ways to build a proper foundation to underpin the long-term success of your numerous tax functions, and address some common challenges faced by in-house teams. Every tax department will navigate their own data management journey, but with a vast number of automation tools in the market, it’s hard to know which solutions will best serve the needs of your organization. Knowing which tax technology is right for your organization, plus knowing when to implement it is essential so you can reap better rewards in areas such as tax planning and forecasting later down the line.
Upon completion, attendees will be able to integrate the ONESOURCE story with their department's tax journey.
During this 45 min webinar, you will learn:
- Which macro trends impact the tax function today and in the future
- Practical ways to address common pain points around data management and tax planning
- How to build an intelligent data management strategy to align with the goals of your tax department
- What an API is and how to leverage them to build a best in class tax department
- How best to leverage the Thomson Reuters Data Management suite for short and long-term success
- Leading practices around implementation