Duration: 1 Hour
Hosted by Thomson Reuters
Helping the business navigate the unexpected has always been the responsibility of the law department and never more so than during the upheavals of 2020. Labor and employment law has been strongly impacted by the FFCRA, the CARES Act, and a myriad of state-level laws and orders, with continuing changes coming almost daily. In this webinar, you’ll learn about the latest regulations and the hottest topics in L&E, including:
- What are best practices for safely welcoming back in-person staff?
- What are employers’ options for employees who refuse to return, wear masks, or take COVID-19 tests?
- What is the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) and how does it affect business?
- What special considerations should be made for wage and hour in the COVID-19 era?
- What can employers do to minimize litigation risks in reopening?
- How can Practical Law help your team stay on top of all these issues?
- And more . . .