How to prepare for 2024 and beyond. Strategies to navigate the rapidly evolving indirect tax compliance landscape
Hosted by Thomson Reuters
As governments around the world start rolling out new requirements for E-invoicing, real-time reporting, and other data-intensive tax initiatives, compliance is becoming increasingly complex. With little time to spare, it is essential for companies to address e-invoicing compliance at a strategic level. By July 2024 France, Spain, Poland, Belgium plan to introduce e-invoicing mandates, each with their own version making it more challenging, so what do you need to do to get ready?
Attend this webinar to hear from leading experts reflecting on key developments. Leave with a checklist of practical and operational steps to avoid business disruption and ensuring you are compliant in time. Find out how to:
- Demystify the complexities surrounding the evolving regulations for 2024.
- Determine the strategic considerations and processes to ensure compliance and data governance.
- Have the right conversations across the business and ensure this is at the top of the CFO’s agenda.
- Leverage the data and technology behind e-invoicing.
- Explain what e-invoicing is and the benefits for you and your tax team.
- Key strategies and checklist you need to consider today to ensure a smooth transition to embrace e-invoicing..