Discover highly valuable, but often overlooked Practical Law resources
This webinar is designed for legal professionals looking for ready to deliver resources and materials for professional development, actual agreements from various industries to better gauge industry standards, and for one-stop resources for everything related to a given matter.
Topics covered include:
- Identifying the most efficient place to start your next research project on Practical Law
- Utilizing the Legal Operations & Professional Development Toolkit to further the legal business acumen of you and your colleagues
- Engaging with Matter Maps in-order to not miss key steps and considerations related to your matter
- Easily mining agreements for industry standard language to properly structure your client’s next big deal
- Eliminating tedious drafting through question oriented, automatically filling forms
Law Firm Customer Trainer
Devin Bullock is a Customer Trainer with Thomson Reuters. Devin is a graduate of Texas A&M School of Law and has worked for various firms across North Texas as well as Clerked for the 416th District Court in Collin County, Texas. Devin provides virtual training for Thomson Reuters products and services assisting customers with honing advanced research techniques and efficient practices across a variety of products.
Thomson Reuters is not a consumer reporting agency and none of its services or the data contained therein constitute a ‘consumer report’ as such term is defined in the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), 15 U.S.C. sec. 1681 et seq. The data provided to you may not be used as a factor in consumer debt collection decisioning, establishing a consumer’s eligibility for credit, insurance, employment, government benefits, or housing, or for any other purpose authorized under the FCRA. By accessing one of our services, you agree not to use the service or data for any purpose authorized under the FCRA or in relation to taking an adverse action relating to a consumer application.